We would like to thank all attendees for participating in the 3-day intensive specialist education program „3rd Annual Insurance Risk Management Academy“.
IRMA III had focused on the most relevant issues in the risk management field in insurance and reinsurance companies and had provided participants with full range of key knowledge and skills that they will be able to use to improve their performance as pragmatic risk managers.
With your arrival you have confirmed importance and need to maintain this kind of regional event, where participants have opportunity to exchange their insights and experiences from different markets within the SEE Region and thus make their respective institutions even more successful, while at the same time producing a specific extra value for themselves as well.
IRMA III participants:
- Insurance Supervision Agency of Montenegro
- Insurance Supervision Agency Macedonia
- Erste insurance company VIG Croatia
- Generali insurance company Croatia
- Izvor insurance company Croatia
- Kapitalska družba Slovenia
- Lovćen – life insurance company Montenegro
- Merkur insurance company Croatia
- Milenijum insurance company Belgrade
- Modra insurance company Slovenia
- msg global solutions South East Europe Serbia
- SID (First Credit Insurance company Slovenia)
- Vzajemna health insurance company Slovenia
„I would like to praise entire team – an enviable level of professionalism, quality of content of the education and its performance, above all the lecturer and way of transferring knowledge. It was indeed a very useful and inspirational experience.“
„Education was instructive and detailed. Content is customized for 3 days and complete.“
„All praise for organization of the Academy. Constructive, dynamic, interesting education enriched with lifelike examples. I’ll definitely recommend it to other colleagues.“