Recessions provide tremendous opportunities for growth because everyone else is scared to do anything.
Reduce the uncertainty of travel through the complex and fast-changing financial landscape!
In the era marked with technology innovation and a fast change of the business and regulatory landscape, financial institutions must invest more and more effort in order to increase their efficiency and to be able to maintain the acquired competitive position, and the ones that want to become and remain the industry leaders realize that only their active and continuous work on the innovation can detach them from the slow and inflexible competition.
The management of many of these companies is aware that the tranquility based on the satisfaction with the current position becomes a growing threat, and it is forced to analyze their business processes, technologic infrastructure and organization, as well as to consider how to redesign the foregoing based on the fast affirmation of particular specialist skills and knowledge, which, according to their knowledge, are getting obsolete faster and faster.
In pursuing these efforts, many organizations often realize that they their development potential is limited (which, step by step, makes keeping up the pace with the growing competition regulations and clients’ needs more difficult) either because of the lack of
- the necessary skills,
- experience in specific business areas,
- time and financial resources required for training of personnel, or
- the supportive atmosphere necessary for getting to grips with “politically sensitive” issues.
Being aware of the situation many financial situations in the Region found themselves in, we designed our Optom/Advisor service which is intended to help our partners to perform the following:
- Objective analysis of the actual and regulatory requirements necessary for the accomplishment of the set goals,
- Assessment of potentials of their business strategies, processes, systems and organization as well as skills and knowledge within the organization required to provide support to the accomplishment of such goals,
- Identification of the business niches that suit their best internal competences (as a focal point of the future business)
- Redesign or modify specific strategies, processes, systems or organization in the relevant business areas (by suggesting the target status),
- Identify bottlenecks of business processes and systems, as well as unsuitable organizational solutions, deficiencies of internal strategies and policies, and pockets of the required skills and knowledge,
- Definition of the optimum methods and transition plan, which would provide the target status (by means of a set of the short-term and strategic recommendations)
- Faster implementation of target solutions with as low cost as possible.
Being aware of the business dynamics and regulatory and cultural specifics of the local market, as well as differences related to the size and type of the financial institutions in the Region, we designed a flexible operational model which enables us to adjust the level and the character of the Optom/Advisor service so that we could fully meet the needs of our partners.
Optom/Advisor service ensures cooperation with recognized experts who would inspire you and help you go one step further than the rest of the market players. In providing the service we use our:
- Long practical experience in the financial industry segment,
- Competence, objectiveness and ability to consider both operational details and a big picture,
- Ability to fit to your needs, methods of work and corporate culture,
- Initiative and leadership based on the real examples and suggestions, raising specific issues, and listening to your suggestions and hints,
- Work ethics, persistency and high organizational skills,
- Highly developed communication skills, receptiveness and clarity,
- Practicality, i.e. focus on the tangible, understandable and realistic results
- Motivation and open and proactive attitudes.
Our Optom/Advisor service will help you induce the optimization of your business, to make important anticipatory business decisions, which will enable you to reach and keep the leading position.