Not all problems have a technological answer, but when they do, that is the more lasting solution.
Create a flexible systematic architecture customized to your business
In time the information technology became one of the primary engines of growth and development of the entire economy, and in the past twenty years we have witnessed the strengthening of the connection between the evolution of the business issue and technological innovation.
As a consequence of this technological and business evolution, financial institutions have become repositories of the increasing quantities of data, which, in order to become a usable resource, must be structured, stored and managed optimally.
Wanting to make our partners the accomplishment of set goals related to the IT and technology aspect of the construction of a flexible, fast-learning and competitive organization, we designed the Optom/SystemArchitect service in order to help them:
- Raise awareness and provide support to the executive board and senior management (in cooperation with Optom/Advisor service)
- Analyze and optimize business requirements relevant for the proposed technological transformation
- Define the functionalities of the technical solution in comply with the business requirement (production of RfP)
- Identify the needs for education by assessing the skills and knowledge required for transfer of how-how (in cooperation with the Optom/Trainer service)
- Select the most suitable way of introducing new solutions – internal development, selection of industrial solutions, joint development, adjustment and implementation of solutions in collaboration with an external partner (joint venture)
- Set the scope of the technological change
- Design a system architecture capable of fulfilling all operational and strategic business requirements
- Integrate new technologies into the current IT environment
- Analyze and assess the quality and availability of data (data quality profiling and data availability assessment)
- Structure the implementation dynamics for the proposed system architecture (project management) with necessary quick wins
- Evaluate the successful implementation of business targets and assumed tasks (implementation benchmarking)
- Build bridges between business customers and technological implementers
- Adopt business-relevant and feasible standards and strategies concerning data management and management of IT and technology solutions.
The competitive and regulatory pressure and the consequential evolution of the market, products and business practice represent and will continue to represent a constant challenge for the technological infrastructure. Therefore, executive boards of financial institutions are becoming more and more aware that the smart use of technology represents a critical element of success in the rapidly changing world.
Select the Optom/SystemArchitect service and experience the first signs of a real cross-sector collaboration encouraged by the technological transformation within your organization.